the engineer's anwser the engineer's anwser

Nah,

I don't get it. It would be better with more everything, Inculding stupid. This isn't even stupid, It's crazy retarded.

The Obnoxious Orange The Obnoxious Orange

Oh god!

When the knife cut the apple, I don't know, but that freaked me out. It just happened so fast, but it was still intensily funny. Good work, 4/5, 9/10, and forever scarred in my memory.

psychicpebbles responds:

Haha, glad you enjoyed it, thanks.

MonkeyFriedHalloweenShow MonkeyFriedHalloweenShow

HAHA

It looked stupid. It was stupid. The entire thing was so completely stupid. So why am I laughing so much at this? Its extemely simple, the artwork was 3rd best, and the jokes were well over-used. But still, for some reason, I was still laughing through the entire thing. 9/10, 5/5, and favorited!

Villainy - P.I. #2 Villainy - P.I. #2

HAHAHA

YES, thats freaking hallarious! only problem is, I think that the super power he has is the one that I've wanted sence 6th grade. I can't wait for the new episodes to come out, keep it up!

Oh, and by the way, I'm soo giving you some respect, use it however you want, you deserve it.

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

I would buy this!

But wait, this is going on nickelodeon? They seem much too mild for this, Cartoon network's Adult Swim might be better.

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

AND NOW YOU KNOW! I need to go make that, I'm hungry!

The SC2 Reporter: Zerg The SC2 Reporter: Zerg

Oh yes!

You are amazing, Good Sir! I herby give you respect, use it however you like!

Minecraft: Tna Part 3 Minecraft: Tna Part 3

HAHA

Its like the admins in my server! They do random stuff like that, and spaz out if you hate them.

Once upon a time Once upon a time

Wow

You know, just another average ordinary every-day in the forest. I liked it, but I sorta feel sorry for that unicorn.

Within The Pokeball Within The Pokeball

Oh god i'm chocking again, its too funny

The most random shit ever!