sketch|fall sketch|fall

HA HA

So simple, and lasts for like 24 seconds. I understand you only had 1 hour or so to make the game, so I'm not being that harsh. But there is a bug where all the blocks gather up at "the end", so It's impossible to pass thru that.

bcdefg123 responds:

I give you credit for being the first reviewer to prove that they read the author's comments :P

Yeah, I do know about the huge block issue. I think I'm gonna fix this up sometime, just don't know when :\ - Brian

Original Snake Game Original Snake Game

Wait a second, I'm confused

This is the most simple game of snake I've ever played. So why is it so fun? Just recently, a different snake game came out here on Newgrounds, which featured much more content, an acual menu, different game modes, and even 2-player. So why am I playing this more than that? Well, the no-borders is indeed an improvment, reducing those annoying moments when the point is on the line, and you have to change direction split-second. It makes it less-difficult, and now changes my concentration to just making the right path to avoid hitting myself.
3/5, 8/10. But, If this were a homework assinment, I would give it a B-.

MarioGamerPro3000 responds:

Thanks for 8 I guess.

- Control Bieber - - Control Bieber -

Simple, yet addicting!

But addicting never won an award. Exept for Angry Birds. You know, now that I think about it, this would be more fun on an ipad or iphone. Anyways, good simple fun, this really doesn't deserve to be blamed at all, but because it's not very original, it probally will be.

Snake Double Snake Double

Hey, its not bad,

I was going to blam you, seeing what was coming up, but then I started to play it more, and I think your good enough.

Zanzlanz responds:

Haha well thanks for not blamming me!

Draw My Heart Draw My Heart

I've seen worse

But your still getting a 1/5
its not a zero out of five because I see that you have SOME programming skills, which is way more than me.

Botsi Botsi

I don't want to review this,

because it keeps failing to load. It's problally something to do with my comp though, but if it happens on one of my other computers then we have an issue.

carlytoon responds:

I dont understand why did you put 5, I dont have the fault that your computer is slow. Thats not even a review :I

Spewer Spewer

Woah, wait!

I played this on kongregate, but I didn't know that you made it! Anyway, nice game, adds a new addition to the physics genre, and its very, very fun.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Great work

But its a bit glitchy. Sometimes everything frezzes, not due to coin lag though. When that happens, I can still move but everything else is still, exept for the polka band. Aside from that, its a game that I really love, and that I'm going to play for a couple more hours than I should

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Oh wow

And just today I was talking to my friend about how amazing it would be if you could fly that cat.